1. Information Collection
- Personal Information: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, which may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other contact details.
- Financial Information: In providing our mortgage-related services, we may collect financial information including but not limited to income, credit history, and property details.
- Usage Data: We collect data on how the service is accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
2. Use of Data
- The data we collect is used to provide and improve our services. Specifically, it may be used for:
- Providing and maintaining our service
- Notifying you about changes to our service
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- Providing customer support
- Gathering analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- Monitoring the usage of our service
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues
3. Data Sharing and Disclosure
- We may share your information with third parties in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- For Legal Reasons: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
4. Data Security
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
- You have certain rights regarding the personal information we hold about you. These may include the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you.
6. Third-Party Websites
- Our service may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these external sites.
8. Contact Us